Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Nikki!

Today is my awsome sister Nikki's Birthday! I just wanted to tell her Happy Birthday and how great she is! She is the best mom and sister ever! She will do anything for any one any time and I think that is awsome! She has done so much for me and my kids through out the years and I just want to say thank you for every thing! You're the best!

~It is also our 1 year aniversary of being back home! We are so happy to be home and to close to family! Thank you to all the family for every thing! You have all helped us out so much and we appreciate it!

2 comments:

Andra said...

I can't believe it has been 1 year!!!

nikkisbloglayouts said...

Thanks Shan! We love and miss you guys. I can't believe you have been back and we have been gone for 1 year. CrAzY