Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cam turns 2!!!

These are just a couple of pictures of Cam at his birthday...my batteries died so Nikki has the other pictures but I just wanted to put a few on here anyway. Cam was a little cranky but got over it after a while! We did have fun and I can't even believe that he is 2! Time goes by so fast! We love you Cam and hope you had a happy birhtday!






We went to church on his birthday...it was my first time with both kids. I did go with my mom so she could help me out! It turned out to be ok. He looked so cute! He didn't want his picture taken so I am surprised that this one turned out go good!!!












3 comments:

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!!!!!!!!!!! wow that was a short 2 years. Time flies. He's pretty darn cute

Nikki said...

We had tons of fun. Love those kids. I will send you the rest of the pics :)

Andrea said...

I can't believe how big he looks compared to the family pic on the beach!
Your little Faith is so cute too!